This past year, we've achieved remarkable successes in restoring biodiversity to critical ecosystems, engaging youth in river education programs, and nurturing a sense of river stewardship within our communities...but the work continues!
As we gear up for Colorado Gives Day on December 5th, we invite you to invest in this important work.
There are many ways to give:
- Donate for Colorado Gives Day, an annual day of giving that culminates on December 5th
- Early giving is from November 1 - December 5. Donations made during this window are eligible for the Incentive Fund.
- Donate here on our website
- Mail a check to RiversEdge West at PO Box 1907, Grand Junction, CO 81502
- Leave a legacy in your will or trust
- Donate stocks or vehicles
- Participate in workplace giving
- While you shop at City Market/King Soopers
Your generous gift will:
- Revive Rivers Across the Southwest: Our efforts have made considerable headway in restoring rivers such as the White, Dolores, Gunnison, Uncompahgre, and the iconic Colorado River. Your support has been instrumental in fueling these initiatives, breathing new life into these precious waterways.
- Expand Educational Initiatives: Your support will enable us to broaden our education programs. The Wellspring Project, a unique river and art program offered at no cost, continues to grow, allowing students to delve into the intricacies of the Colorado River and express their experiences through art. We've also expanded our internship program, training new graduates in river restoration and monitoring. Our standards-based river curriculum empowers students to learn about and experience the true value of our rivers and the significance of river restoration.
- Foster Community Engagement: Our River Stewardship Program hosts monthly volunteer events that unite our community. Together, we will not only improve wildlife habitat but also enhance access to river recreation areas, making our rivers more accessible to all.
- Promote Responsible River Development: Your contribution will play a crucial role in our River Corridor Initiative. This river-focused planning effort is creating a harmonious balance between river conservation and responsible development.
Thank you! Your invaluable support will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our rivers and the cherished communities they sustain.